Making Frozen Yogurt From a Powdered Frozen Yogurt Mix
Many of you have found this site because you have just got yourself a frozen yogurt machine and are standing before a box of powdered frozen yogurt mix that you have ordered and you are wondering what to do next.
Here is your step-by-step walk-through as to how to mix up a delicious batch of frozen yogurt from powder from the point of ripping open the box with your Exacto knife to serving your customer up that first dish or cone of creamy yogurt.
1. Rip open the box. Inside you should find five bags of powdered frozen yogurt mix.
2. Get a five clean five gallon bucket. You can buy these at Wal-Mart or a similar store. Fill it with two gallons of room temperature drinking water.
3. Take a large wire whisk and then use it to vigorously stir the water as you pour the dry yogurt mix in.
4. Keep whisking the yogurt powder into the product until it is completely dissolved.
5. Let the mixture sit for ten minutes so that the liquid can completely absorb the powder molecules.
6. Add fruit, flavorings or any other elements you wish to color or flavor the yogurt and mix well.
7. Pour the mixture into the frozen yogurt machine’s hoppers. Typically machines have two hoppers. This is so one machine can serve two different flavors.
8. Dispense the frozen yogurt as it is ordered.
As you can see, mixing up the yogurt from a powdered frozen yogurt mix is actually a very simple endeavor. All that you need to do is enhance the entire process by adding your own flavorings, cream or ice to give the yogurt it’s own consistency.
If you are still at a loss as to how to make frozen yogurt then keep in mind that every shipment of the powdered yogurt comes with instructions as to how to make inside the box. In some cases, the directions might be actually written on the bag.
All products are proudly made in the USA and shippable to a large number of international countries. All vendors are very well versed at shipping internationally and can help you.