Things to Know Before Starting a Frozen Yogurt Business
The frozen yogurt business is thriving and this tasty frozen dessert is becoming more popular by the day. If you are like many forward-thinking entrepreneurs, you are thinking about taking advantage of this trend and starting your own frozen yogurt business. While it’s important to have a frozen yogurt business plan and make sure you really know the ins and outs of business, knowing which flavors and toppings to offer your customers will help increase customer satisfaction and profit.
Top 5 Most Popular Frozen Yogurt Flavors
- Vanilla — As the number one flavor of ice cream, it’s no surprise that vanilla is also a favorite of frozen yogurt fans. It’s a perfect complement to almost any topping or mixed with other frozen yogurt flavors. There are several variations of vanilla, but they are all easy sales for your frozen yogurt business.
- Â Chocolate — Mixed with nuts or various candy toppings, chocolate flavored frozen yogurt is a favorite of many customers.
- Cake batter — One of the best parts of making a cake is getting to lick the batter. With this flavor of frozen yogurt, you get all the yummy taste without the mess.
- Cheesecake — Whether classic New York cheesecake or strawberry cheesecake, these flavors are among the most popular of frozen yogurt flavors.
- Tart Fruit — There are a variety tasty tart fruit flavors such as peach, mango or melon all of which are great alone, with toppings or vanilla frozen yogurt to create a personalized frozen yogurt masterpiece.
Top 5 Most Popular Frozen Yogurt Toppings
One of the reasons frozen yogurt is so popular is the delicious variety of toppings that you can make available to customers to your frozen yogurt business.
- Candy — From crumbled candy bars to chocolate chips, you can’t go wrong with candy as a frozen yogurt topping.
- Nuts — Frozen yogurt business customers love the variety of nuts they can choose from to enhance the flavors of their favorite frozen yogurt.
- Cookies — Whether graham crackers or Oreos, folks love to crumble their favorite cookie on top of their frozen yogurt. Offer several cookie crumb varieties at your frozen yogurt shop and you will keep your customers coming back for more.
- Fruit — One of the biggest reasons that the frozen yogurt business is booming is because it is a healthy alternative to ice cream. Fresh fruit toppings add delicious flavor to frozen yogurt without diminishing the health benefits.
- Syrup — Everyone loves to make a sundae, so be sure ot offer chocolate and other syrups to customers of your frozen yogurt business.
Knowing what your customers want is the secret to the success of any business. A frozen yogurt business plan will help you create a complete picture of the frozen yogurt market and of your new business so that you can make informed decisions to ensure its longevity. Â If you need help writing a business plan, a frozen yogurt business plan template will take the guesswork out of knowing what your customers want.
All products are proudly made in the USA and shippable to a large number of international countries. All vendors are very well versed at shipping internationally and can help you.